Thursday, August 25, 2011

Poetry Session!

The dawn begins to break, the nightmare ends,
The gushing blood is stopped, the wound now mends.
The lightning bolts which rent a crackling sky,
The inner voices whispering the lie,
The wolf of madness howling at the door,
Their time is done; the nightmare now is o'er!
Now shall my restless spirit be at peace,
And all my doubt and terror swiftly cease,
The hateful haze which struck me nearly blind,
Has left me, leaving but a clearer mind.
Awake, my soul! The demons turn and flee,
Arise, your Master calls you! I AM FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules for Posting Comments:
1)All commentary is to be respectful.
2)Foul language/crude commentary is prohibited.
3)Use proper punctuation and capitalization.
4)Keep all posts in understandable English.
5)Refrain from personal/ad hominem attacks.
6) Sarcasm, humor, and witty commentary are welcomed.
All posts that violate these rules will be removed.
And the most important rule:
7) All posts are to reflect a spirit of Christian charity.